Rover Wind Shell Jacket
Lightweight wind protection from the Rover Wind Shell featuring Toray® stretch woven fabric with Toray C6 durable water repellency and UPF 40+ protection.
The Rover Wind Shell is intentionally engineered to be the perfect extra layer for help blocking the wind on cool spring and summer mornings. 4-way stretch durable woven fabric from Toray® features C6 DWR along with fast-drying, moisture-wicking capabilities. Lightweight wind protection coupled with UPF 40+, topped with a hidden sun flap collar and sunglass slit on chest welded flap. Finished with many mindful details, including articulated elbows for an improved fit and a concealed zip side pocket.
- Modern Fit: Room for lightweight layering
- Hidden Sun Flap at Collar
- Sunglass Slit on Chest Welded Flap
- Laser drilled under arm vents
- Articulated elbows for streamlined fit & mobility
- Elastic Thumbs Loop at Cuffs
- Adjustable Drawcord Waist
- YKK Reverse Coil with Bonded Wind Flap
- Rear Drop Hem
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets Under Bonded Flaps
- Conceal Zip Side Pocket